Dr. Gloria L Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gloria L Martin?

Dr. Martin delivered my daughter in 2008 and she was amazing!!!! i no longer go to her due to change in insurance but she is one of THEE best doctor I've met in a long time. She actually listens to you!!! !

BEST DOCTOR!!!

Worst office in Vegas, staff are so rude

Mother

I don't have the priviledge of being her patient, but my daughter is and I have gone to each appt. w/her. Everything about this physician and her staff is very outstanding. They are great!!!!!!!

HORRIBLE STAFF

THE FRONT DESK LADY AND ANNA RUIN THAT OFFICE WITH THEIR HORRIBLE, RUDE TREATMENT TO PATIENTS. DO NOT GO HERE.

i love her

she is a great doctor she got to know me a little and just was great to get along with..

she is great thats all i have to say

a cold doctote

sorry i know besides it is hard to find a doctor but well.. with no insurance its where i ended -- un fortunatly she was very cold with me and not a real sincere caring i had with my other kids midwife that moved..so again i was scared had a difficult situation to handle and she had no interest in consoling me ( yea not her job) but kinda expected in her area --so i left sad and after no getting good news everyone her and the staff were like big deal it happens all the time ! and yes it does but losing a baby to every mother is a hard experience and does not matter how many each has lost its hard each time - she sent me home told me to go to the hospital and after i never heard from her again -- not a call or a care -- i had called back many times which she was busy i understand that but left my name and number if she even rememered me or not - well i still never heard from her again !after about 5 months later again becuase she was my only obtion i went in for birth control and thinkin i would be asked how did it go or somthing ! not a word about what i had went through not a care ! i was in got my birth control and left without getting anything more then a hello and have a nice day --you see when a mother is expecting we want care --- some understanding -- and because i had no insurance or because she was having a bad day or what ?it was a horrible experience and there is more but kinda graphic and heart breaking to go through-- lets just say me losing my baby , and she sent me to a abortion clinic to get medicine ..that was not good for me -- losing my baby and walking into that clinic seeing ppl not wanting theirs !i had beverly dyches before she retired and she was the best ob/gyn ever !! thank god for beverly ! wish all the doctors were like her house calls and patience and real care !!! i also seen renee hanevold midwife she is great !!! again i thank god for her also ...