Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gloria J Mays
Dr. Gloria J Mays, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryan, TX. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mays is affiliated with Chi St Joseph Health Regional Hospital. Dr. Mays has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gloria J Mays has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gloria J Mays has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 15
The women is very unstable and unprofessional. If she wants to wait on a person after court to harass them and stalk them then I will be glad for her to wait on me downstairs in the parking lot by my car.. The women is crazy and unstable who i I wouldnt let work on my little toe. She is a evil spiteful women.
My overall thought of Dr. Mays is that she is a caring but busy individual. Her staff need to pay more attention cause they tend to make her look bad, but she knows her stuff and is good at it. I had to wait in her crowded office for 45 min and waited hours after a proceedure in the hospital to hear her results.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mays is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1989
University Of Missouri Health System
Dr. Gloria J Mays accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCENTRAL TEXAS HEART CENTER, 2700 E 29th St Ste 220, Bryan, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gloria J Mays, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Bryan, TX, in this video.
Dr. Gloria J Mays is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bryan, TX.