Dr. Gloria M Mroz Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gloria M Mroz?

The staff working for Dr. Mroz is friendly and pleasant and I look forward to my office visits. Dr. Mroz is a knowledgeable professional and takes a genuine interest in her patients' well-being. I would highly recommend Dr. Mroz as a primary physician.

Beware

Doctor is very good as we believe all docs at this group are. However, the patient support is terrible. Calling for appts, prescriptions , anything is impossible. Always get voice mail with very poor return calls. Staff is incredibly insensitive to,patients. Pity since doctors are good. Would not recommend practice because of staff and office policies in general. Too bad

I have been going too Dr. Mroz for over 23 years and I keep going back because she is the best. I now live in Southern Illinois and am 275 miles from her office but I still retain her services because I have never found anyone better. She took the time to know me and that has been been the factor that keeps me going back. She doesn't pull any punches and tells it like it is which one should expect from a good doctor. She shows a genuine concern about my health and my family and I never feel like I am rushed (she takes her time). The office staff and I have gotten to know one another over the years and they have always assisted me with my questions and I feel they are top notch.

Dr. Mroz is excellent in her bedside manner, approach and diagnostic abilities.

Dr. Mroz has been my care provider for 20 years. I have always appreciated her concern, advice, and medical knowledge. I would not want to go to anyone else.

A live person never answers the phone. After leaving a msg for a call back, I have, at times, never even rec'd a return call. When they do call back, it takes a couple of days. Office mgr is very rude & condescending. I made an appt 3 mos in advance for a routine annual physical & Pap Smear because I am entitled to receive full coverage for these services by my Health Insurer. I found out afterward that Dr Mroz' office billed my visit as "General Illness" thereby substantially reducing the benefit I rec'd from my Health Insurer. When I discussed this on the phone with Dr Mroz' office mgr, Valerie, she said: "Dr Mroz & I got a good laugh over the fact that you want this billed as an annual physical" She also said they would not re-bill my annual Pap as a routine, preventative screening "Just because." Talking with this rude & condescending office mgr raises my blood pressure, so I consider future dealings with this Dr & her staff as detrimental to my health. Dr Mroz initiated some conversation during the course of my physical about a couple of health issues, & is now using that as an excuse for not billing this as an annual physical. I had no health issues at the time that would have brought me into her office except the fact that it was time for my annual physical, which I scheduled 3 mos in advance. On a separate note, she charges patients $25 add'l fee just for reading lab results. I have never had these kinds of negative experiences with any other doctor.

I have been going to Dr. Mroz for several years and she has always spent a lot of time with me for each appointment - I have never felt rushed. I always feel very comfortable talking to her and her follow-up is excellent.

Dr Mroz spends all the time necessary to thoroughly examine me and gives me plenty of time for questions and concerns. Her follow up is excellent. Typically after a physical, she calls between 8 and 9 a.m. the following morning with my test results and any recommendations.

I WAS GOING TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HER. SHE SAID IT'S BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS SINCE I'VE SAW HER LAST. I LOST MY JOB OVER 1 AGO& NO HEALTH INSURANCE SHE WAS GOING TO CHARGE ME OVER $800.00 THATS UNREAL TO CHARGE SOMEONE.

Dr. Gloria M Mroz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.