Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gloria Ribas-Schultz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 1 of 1
I found Dr. Ribas-Schultz through my insurance provider list. I had had the same pediatrician for my children since they were babies and I was nervous about taking them to a new doctor but I could not have been happier than I was with Dr. Ribas-Schultz! She is incredibly kind and attentive. She really listens to your concerns and has a great rapport with the kids. She thoroughly explains what she is doing and why. Recently, when we had a weekend emergency with our son, I called and left a message for the doctor to get her recommendations for the situation and she called back immediately. Her accessibility and input were invaluable.The staff is also incredibly polite and helpful. Their "paperless" environment is incredibly efficient (all done on computers) and the prescriptions or referrals I have received from there have been marvelled at because of their clarity and the detail of information.So, I have said all that to say that I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Ribas-Schultz to anyone and that I am very thankful to have found her to care for my children.
Dr. Ribas-Schultz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
22 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at Shreveport
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions8360 Sierra Meadows Blvd, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gloria Ribas-Schultz, MD, FAAP - Pediatrics in Naples, FL, in this video.
Dr. Gloria Ribas-Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.