Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gloria E Sarto has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Chromosome Disorders
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Diseases
- Uterine Cancer
- Pelvic Exam
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Turner Syndrome
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
This woman was a very bad doctor. She performed a surgery on me when I was 13-years-old and introduced an infection. Even though I had thick ropes of pus coming out of the surgery site, and I saw her 1-2 times a week, she did not diagnose the infection. I became under weight and experienced massive amounts of pain. When my mom brought up my problems to her, she got mad and finally kicked my mother out of the exam room, conducting painful and invasive gynecological exams on a scared 13-year-old without support. When my mom finally took me to the ER 9 months later, the doctor who performed the emergency surgery (taking out my small intestine to wash me out) he said he didn't know how I endured the pain and if we'd waited one more week the results could have been "disastrous". When she heard that we went to another doctor for surgery, she became furious with my parents.
Dr. Sarto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Gloria E Sarto accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUW Hospital & Clinics, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
Dr. Gloria E Sarto is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Madison, WI.