- Bedside Manner
- Spends Time With Me
- Wait Time
- Easy Appointments
- Friendly Staff
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Appropriate Followup
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Gloria Wu?
Negative reviewers may bear grudges
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on February 16th, 2012
The negative reviews are also open to charges of similar prose style. (I'm an English teacher.) I've found Gloria Wu to be brilliant and warm. She's also a respected authority in her field and has done a world of good. Make up your own minds.
More interested in her income than in Me
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on February 11th, 2011
In the several visits I had with Dr. Wu, It was clear she was more interested in moving me thru her practice and having more and more tests than in me as a person or patient. The straw that broke this camel's back is when she sold me weight loss power.
WORST Bedside manner EVER
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on January 2nd, 2011
Dr Wu is the most arrogant and RUDE woman we have ever visited. She does not take the time to speak with patients and assumes that patients do not understand English. She does not speak with patients to understand the problem and jumps to conclusions quickly.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on October 5th, 2010
I will echo much of the bad reviews I've just read concerning the quality of care Dr. Wu provides. I've never had a worse experience with a physician. She looked at the results of the eye chart reading (20/40) to tell me she cured me when in fact the condition still existed. She seems to have no time to listen to what I have to tell her and made me feel totally ignorant. My advice is to stay away from her if you want caring and thoughtful help with your eye problems
Felt like a broken robot on a conveyor belt
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on September 8th, 2009
- Never explaining what was going on and why I needed all those sophisticated exams- in an hour long appointment, probably spent 2 to 3 minutes with the doctor. The rest of the time, I was herded from waiting room to waiting exam room to waiting hallway and being administered exams by staffers- Had several appointments and still no diagnosis of the issueI think what ticks me off most is the rush Dr Wu is always in, seeing several patients at the same time and spending little time with each.
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on June 9th, 2009
I have an eye problem associated with wearing my contacts too long. I called with an issue and she got me in right away. I was very very impressed with here knowledge and treatment of my issue. All is well now, thanks to Dr.Wu
great specialist especiallyf or Macular Degeneration
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on May 2nd, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on September 27th, 2015
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on August 31st, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on March 4th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on October 22nd, 2014
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Gloria Wu - Posted on October 20th, 2014
Dr. Gloria Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides