Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gloriande Fleurimont
Dr. Gloriande Fleurimont, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fleurimont is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital and Nyp-Weill Cornell. Dr. Fleurimont has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gloriande Fleurimont has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gloriande Fleurimont has the following 8 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gloriande Fleurimont has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I am a critically ill young woman who has 10% of her heart working. I was referred to her by Cornell and she was so kind and thorough with me. I have seen over 30 different doctors at Sloan Kettering and Cornell because my case is very complicated and she by far was one of the best. She called me to follow-up several times and is not only competent but a very smart doctor. 4 Stars across the board without a doubt.
Dr. Fleurimont is a thorough internist. She makes you very comfortable by explaining everything in laymen terms. She is non-judgmental. She does not make you feel as if "it's all in your head'. She will make the attempt to get to the core of your concern by simply taking the necessary time with you. In addition to the necessary test to find a common factor. I would and have recommended this doctor to family and friends.
Dr. Fleurimont will first consult with you sinning in her office, asking clear and direct questions. Then, after your physical she sits with you again while she writes out everything she tells you, for further reference. Who does this? Well, she does.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fleurimont is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian Hospital
New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Ctr
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
23 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1994
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Gloriande Fleurimont accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsMorton Finkel PC, 3 E 68th St, New York, NY
Dr. Gloriande Fleurimont is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.