Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glyn E Marsh Sr has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Smell Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Marsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Glyn E Marsh Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group, 301 W Poplar St Ste 210, Walla Walla, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glyn E Marsh Sr in this video.
Dr. Glyn E Marsh Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walla Walla, WA.