Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glynda G Crabtree
Dr. Glynda G Crabtree, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prineville, OR, with another office in Redmond, OR. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Crabtree is affiliated with St Charles Medical Center-Bend. She speaks English.
Dr. Glynda G Crabtree has 2 locations
3818 SW 21st Pl Ste 100
Redmond, OR 97756
Book Online Now
Dr. Glynda G Crabtree has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Glynda G Crabtree has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Glynda G Crabtree is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Crabtree for the win
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glynda G Crabtree - Posted on August 25th, 2016
Dr. Crabtree quickly and thoroughly came up with some possible causes for migratory joint pain and promptly ordered the necessary labs to try to get to the bottom of it. I was very impressed with how knowledgeable she is, her sense of humor, and her disposition. My other experiences with urgent care facilities (BMC) have been terrible, so this was a very pleasant surprise.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glynda G Crabtree - Posted on August 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glynda G Crabtree - Posted on October 27th, 2014
poor bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Glynda G Crabtree - Posted on November 5th, 2013
Most memorable was the fun poked at how my husband squirmed in agony, oh and supposedly sounded funny to this individual. Appropriate care was denied (failed execution of any recognized pain assessment). my husbands belongings were ransacked, he has never had a character or ethical slip in 3 years of intense care. Unfortunate that the party with the least amount of education is expected to be the most upstanding.... eveyone involved should feel shame, however i doubt they will.
Dr. Crabtree is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1991
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Glynda G Crabtree Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Glynda G Crabtree's office for more information.
9802 NE Meadow Ridge Rd Prineville, OR : (541) 416-2585
3818 SW 21st Pl Ste 100 Redmond, OR 97756
Locations & Directions
Dr. Glynda G Crabtree is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Prineville, OR.