Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glynis R Ablon has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 72
If you want to waste time and money as well go visit Glyniss Ablon. She thinks she is a marvelous dermatologist to the stars and a star herself but really just an obnoxious, rude, arrogant middle aged woman who overcharges and overbooks her clients or shall we say profit centers(you the fool that came here). Anyone who has been here that knows about skin care and dermatology can easily see she is only interested in profits as she jumps from cubicle to cubicle and has no interest in the patient's well being as well as realizing that her medical knowledge is limited.
Ablon is a big talker and really is only interested in herself. It is obvious she is a money monger and will try and sell you some procedures and products that you do not need.Strange location of office and no worth the bother to visit.
The worst dermatologist I have ever been to. She wants you in and out as soon as possible and doesn't care about her patients at all. She spent less than 10 minutes with me and the conclusion was her trying to sell me her products. She didn't listen to any of my concerns about my skin or my previous experiences with my skin so how could she formulate a plan for me? I would not recommend her at all.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2013, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2010, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Glynis R Ablon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAblon Skin Institute, 1600 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glynis R Ablon in this video.
Dr. Glynis R Ablon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhattan Beach, CA.