Dr. Glynn J Pickens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glynn J Pickens?

Improved my Bladder control

Highly Recommend

Great doctor! Very straight forward. Knows his field. He is very smart and very easy to talk with. Explains just what is happening in terms so that I understand. Open to any question and responds very well to concerns. Great staff. They know their skills as well. He is the finest I've met in urology and I trust him implicitly.

Great doctor.

Dr. Pickens

I was admitted to Baylor of Garland and he was assigned to be my doctor. He was indecisive and I ended up having a stent put in. I kept getting worse and worse so ended up leaving the hospital without the doctor's okay. I started getting better as soon as I got out and I ended up going to another doctor who I loved.

Dr. Pickens was referred to me by my primary care doctor for recurring bladder infections and kidney stones. He and his staff were very professional. Dr. Pickens had great bedside manners and really seemed to care about my issues and concerns. Dr. Pickens diagnosed the issue and has treated me on and off for the past 6 months.

Dr. Glynn J Pickens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.