Dr. Gnanamba Kondagunta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gnanamba Kondagunta?

Very kind doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2017

Love Dr.K. The office is running late every time I go. No big deal if you are prepared. Worth the wait.

Compllications

Posted on June 17th, 2015

My mother received her 2nd chemo treatment. That night she spiked a fever and was admitted to the ER. We found out her port was infected and was oozing. When they submitted the needle at the office in Rock Hill it was not put in properly and caused my mother to have extreme pain and is still in the hospital 3 day later. I am very disappointed that the nurses didn't double and triple check her before she left the office. My mother's life is at stake and just started chemo and already having complications. All the doctor had to say to her was"good thing you caught it quick" REALLY! We do not feel comfortable bringing her back there at all.

Posted on September 21st, 2014

She is very thorough and caring. She goes above and beyond.

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Dr. Kondagunta is a wonderful doctor. She was recommended to me by my doctor, who cared for me, Dr. William Jarnigan from Memorial Sloan Kettering, so that I can get my Chemo treatments near where I live. It would have been very difficult for me to have them done at Memorial Sloan Kettering since it's a two and half hour drive into the city for me from upstate NY. I thank God for her. She is so caring and is taking good care of me.

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Dr Kondagunta is an exceptional oncologist. She is highly well trained and it shows in everything she does. She gave me the best care; I trust her with my life. She is a very caring doctor and her bedside manner is great.

Very Disappointed with Doctor

Posted on December 1st, 2012

This doctor misdiagnosed my lung cancer staging and was willfully negligent in providing a reasonable standard of care while I was in the hospital or directing my medical team during my treatment options. I would highly recommend you find another oncologist - your life depends on it.

Posted on September 25th, 2017