Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal?

excellent service from reception to doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I cannot be more positive about my experience with Doctor Gopal and his office staff. Everyone was courteous and friendly as well as professional. I was taken at my appointment time and Doctor Gopal came into the room soon after. He spent quite a long time with me since it was my initial visit. He asked all the right questions and lent a very attentive ear to my inquiries. He also made sure I was totally informed with detailed answers to my questions. This is the kind of Doctor everyone should have, concerned about your health but not ready to send you off to 2 dozen specialists at the fist sign of an illness. One problem I have with modern medicine is the propensity of Doctors to shy away from treating their patients by relying on their own diagnostic abilities. Doctor Gopal was self assured, patient, knowledgeable, friendly and very thorough. I would recommend him to loved ones as well as friends.

Extremely unsatisfied

Posted on July 28th, 2013

Muhlenberg is a horrible office! Staff is terrible!

Good doctor - Not a good physicians office

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Gopal is a good doctor who takes the time to listen to his patience and provides a good diagnosis. Unfortunately, his office staff is horrendous. Muhlenberg Primary Care on Emrick Blvd in Bethlehem changed their office procedures in late 2012 to now take walk-ins. This has made it very difficult to get an appointment in a timely manner. The receptionist pretents to be nice, but seems to have an attitude as though she could not be bothered with the patients. When I went for my visit recently, which was scheduled weeks in advance, they forgot about me in the waiting room. After several walk-ins were taken ahead of me, I had to remind the receptionist, who had been looking at me for 35 minutes, that I was still waiting. After another 5 minutes, I was taken back. The nurse (who was nice) apologized for forgetting about me. She told me that she would ensure that the doctor would see me next. She even pointed out the 'Next' sign she had posted on the door. But it was another 15 minutes until Dr. Gopal came through the door. Before he did, I heard him comment to the nurse while he stood outside the door, that he never pays attention to the signs on the door. Then he chuckled. I was not laughing though as my wife and I have had numerous issues like this at Muhlenberg Primary Care. I was especially disappointed that I paid a $25 co-pay just to wait for an hour to see the doctor. All of this just to get a confirmation of the result from a specialist check-up telling me that there were no issues requiring treatment. My advice is to avoid the hassle and not go to Muhlenberg Primary Care. Find another practice where they care a bit more about their patients.

Posted on November 1st, 2009

Very happy with Dr. Gopal. He listens to my concerns, doesn't talk down to me, and is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Posted on September 21st, 2017