Dr. Gnyandev Patel Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gnyandev Patel?

OK but could have been better

Posted on June 28th, 2017

We were assigned Dr Patel while my mother was in a Nursing Home briefly. At first he was her Savior because she was not appropriately placed and he quickly had her transferred to the local hospital and then to a much nicer facility. Then we did not hear or see him again and we were there in the morning noon and until 800 or 9 pm. There was no meeting and we had to get several consults that took way to long and delayed my mothers treatment in my opinion, I am a nurse. We have never been to the office. Overall I believe communication to us was the let down . But still we are thankful for his prompt decision to transfer her from the other father facility.

Posted on April 8th, 2017

I have been going to his office for over two moths & haven't seen the dr. yet. Only a nurse practioner. I have been going to two specialist & when they request any records , they are told no problem,but never receive anything from this office. The office people are nice ,but do nothing to help me.Looking for a new Dr.

Stay away!!

Posted on August 18th, 2016

He was assigned to us at the hospital. Doctor never physically examined patient and didnt know the specifics of the test results. He did not like being questioned and had over sights that could of caused more problems had we not stayed on top things. He is just about the money. You have the right to switch doctors if he is assigned to you. Keep him away!!!!!

Posted on January 11th, 2017