Dr. Gocha Saliashvili Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gocha Saliashvili?

Excellent Doctor

I was admitted to The Hospital and that is how Dr. Sali became My Cardiologist. I did not have a PCP and Dr. Sali was also nice enough to give Me referrals for other Specialists whenHe did not have to. He will make sure You have all the tests completed that You need and He will also prescribe Your Meds so that You do not have to keep going back to Him to get them. His Staff has always Been very friendly and helpful every time I have interacted with Them. The People who gave this man less than 5 stars really need to reevaluate Yourself, because He is an Excellent Doctor.

He Sounds and Acts Russian (Georgian)

Dr. Sal seems to study details with extreme concentration. Then when he ready to talk to you he hits you with the biggest brick he can find. He tends to want to make sure you are hearing what he is saying. I'm an Engineer and I appreciate the direct information. I checked out the information he gave me and it all made sense. IMHO he is a good Cardiologist. But if you need to have your hand held, he is not for you.

Today was my first visit with Dr. Sal. Very pleasant and easy to talk to. Very thorough and showed general concern for my health. Looking forward to a very positive relationship on my journey to healthier living!!!!

No bedside manner. If you want you test results you better call because they won't call you! No follow up at all. One of the worst. Would not recommend.

cardiac arrest

dr sally told me what i needed to do to save my life!!!!, one month later i had cardiac arrest!!!!! i trust dr sally with my life now, ive had approx 7 cardio dr, in 14 yrs, dr sally is definately my # 1

Madison Hospital

My Father was visiting from out of State and had chest pains and fainted. We took him to the emergency room and Dr Saliashvili was ultiamtely his Cardiologist in the hospital. Dr. Saliashvili took specail care to talk to the Family and my Father about his condition. The doctor ordered a a mirad of tests to make sure my Fathers heart was healthy before sending him home. he also made sure that we knew how to contact him during the remainder of my Fthers visit in Alabama, in case of any further issues.

Dr. Gocha Saliashvili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, AL.