Have you seen Dr. Godfrey S Chithambo?

Retired Science Teacher

Dr. Chithambo listens attentively to patients and to whomever he is speaking with. He is very concerned about his patients' health. I do not have any dislikes about him. He is a very likeable person, and he was meant to be in this profession. I have recommended him to others, and I tell them that he is an outstanding doctor with an agenda: To make sure you get better and lead a very healthy life. My family have been with Dr. Chithambo 20 plus years, and I would choose him again and again.

Retired teacher

Dr. Chithambo is an excellent doctor. I have had this doctor for ten years and he is knowledgeable and diagnose accurately at all times. He treats me and my family with care and respect. His staff is also courteous and caring. His bedside manner is remarkable, he takes time to listen to you and addresses your concerns. The wait time is no longer than fifteen minutes in the ten years that I have been seeing this doctor. His nurse follow up after visit always and I like this doctor and I would not change for nothing else.

Courteous and professional. Gets the job done

Dr. Godfrey S Chithambo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sunnyvale, TX.