Dr. Godfrey E Ohadugha Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Godfrey E Ohadugha?

Today's visit.

Waiting room wait time 58 minutes. Now in room the wait time is another 30 minutes.

Waste of time, money and months of research

Although a new patient packet was mailed to me and returned at least 2 weeks ahead of my appointment, no information about me, my health condions, surgeries or medication had been entered ahead of time so we would not have to address these questions with the triage nurse. She was slow and somewhat irritated that she had to enter this info. Dr. "O" was actually quite out of touch, unfamiliar with a few of the English terminology we used and possessed absolutely NO bedside manner. He kept saying "you will be alright"???? Minimizing any concerns that I had for myself or the other patient whose appointment I that I was present for. I am presently looking for another PCP.....Not impressed ... I really wasted my time...the office staff were rude and had nasty attitudes even the lab tech was rude.... Moral around there must really suck!