Dr. Godwin O Uzomba Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Godwin O Uzomba?

Smartest Dr I have ever met

AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Office is super messy and outdated. This doctor talked more to the nurse in the room than to me and assumed, before any examination, dozens of bizarre off the wall diagnosis. Wanted to do so many tests, that had nothing to do with why I was there in the first place. This doctor stressed me out, confused me and did not help me. I can only hope and Pray that none of this crazy diagnosis of me will end up in my medical records. Please, avoid this practice!!!!!

horrible

this is a terrible doctor

My only problem here lies in the Nurses Call Line. I have had to actually send emails, leave messages I'd rather not leave, threatening to just pop up in the office to see why I don't get a response when trying to use the line to make an appointment. The Nurse doesn't follow-up with Dr. Uzomba's patients. I don't want to leave my Dr. because of her, but something needs to be done about this.

A complete mess

It takes a lot for me to complain about a physicians office because I am a nurse and know the state of the healthcare system today. However, this situation was so over the top that I needed to make the public aware. First, I have never seen such a mess in an office. You call and never get a person and when you leave a message, it will be days before you get a call back. When you do make an appointment, there will be times when they will either say you cancelled or that you never made that appointment (aka - they never put it in the system). Yes, if you believe it, they said the same thing to me on the same day. If a situation occurs and you have to cancel appointment for things such as work, you don't get a person so you have to leave a message. I had to do this once (not the time listed above) and called many hours prior to my appointment and left a message. They claim I never called (aka - they don't listen to their messages) and was a "no-show"... Unfortunately for them, I had proof I called them. Dr. Uzomba seems very knowledgable about the conditions and will spend time with you on the first visit but after ordering thousands in tests, you can never get the results because his hours are so limited that he is out of reach. He has a "co-Dr", Dr. "Ben" which I do not know for a fact he is a doctor because he does all the tests and does not see patients. Bottom line, I got my results and will NEVER step foot in that office again. If the office is in such a mess, think of what the results COULD be.

MISREPRESENTATION! FRAUD!

Dr. Uzomba portrays himself as an endocrinologist and as I recently found out from another DOCTOR, he his is actually NOT! Besides being a fraud, he is COMPLETELY unprofessional and possibly a bit insane. Yelling at patients, threatening staff and even going so far as almost physically fighting a patient in the middle if his practice in the middle of the day! I decided not to go back to him after witnessing the latter and just being left speechless. Seriously beware this person. He is not what he is pretending to be and I wish I would have known sooner. Also, having an insurance that is supposed to cover all expenses, somehow every time I went back to him, there was something they said I owed them money for. I still can't figure it out but I wish I would have known what I know now and I would have ended up saving a lot of money and stress. I really don't understand how he is getting away with this as he has apparently been reported before on several occasions. And furthermore, it is never a good sign when the staff fears the "doctor".

This Doctor feels like a scam. He uses outdated lab blood testing data for Thyroid testing, when the lab testing was updated in 2003. Using old lab data, he tells your thyroid is fine despite levels being way off according to new data guidelines and despite all the symptoms you have which is why your primary doctor referred you to and Endocrinologist in the first place. The office operates a clinic like it is 1960, no patient statement slips attached to the file for the patient to receive a copy of so patients know what the charges and diagnosis billed to the insurance are like every other doctors' offices give you when you check out. Ask for one and you wait for half an hour because it is not their policy to give you a slip.You get handed a credit card slip(when their machine is working) and nothing else to prove you were there or what you were treated for. Their credit card machine was not working and they want to write your credit card info on a blank sheet of paper and wand it at some unspecified time in the coming days or weeks ahead and refusing to bill patients when the machine is down if patients don't have cash. That is credit card theft waiting to happen. They do not even have a manual credit card machine for backup. And asking for a copy of your blood work illicits a griping about how the office normally does not provide copies of medical records and when they do give it to you, you get charged a dollar a page unlike other doctors' offices which provide a patient copy as a courtesy whenever labs are done. And if you miss an appointment, be prepared to get charged a whopping $65.00 fee, double and triple the amount of your actual co-pay. Be prepared to have the girl at the front counter walk you to your room and manually check your pulse and blood pressure. No modern pulse oximeters or blood pressure machines in this office. I doubt a real nurse sees you at this practice or a real doctor. The college the doctor went to is some off shore college, the kind you can probably pay for a diploma without having attended. And notice how the male office manager is also a "doctor" who does not see patients and is the one who tells you it is policy not to give you any documentation you were at this doctor's office. AVOID this practice at all costs. Find a legitimate, modern medical practice using the most updated lab test standards and treatment practices and one with modern computer amenities and a board certified doctor that went to med school in the US. The girl that answers the phone and books the appointments is very nice. She should find a job with a legit doctor's office.

The STAFF (Keira and Malory) are beyond rude. They represent that they are nurses and yet refuse to answer questions. After many months of failing to receiving a proper diagnosis, I have now learned that many endocrinologists are not capable or skilled in treating hypothyroidism. Consequently, I am now asking preliminary questions BEFORE establishing appointments with a specialist. Malory (who represented to me that she was his nurse - I had the telephone consult with someone else on the phone who can verify her statement as to her position) went so far as to say that when I asked about whether or not Dr. Uzomba prescribed Armour Thyroid for hypothyroidism that this considered to be a "consult question" and she refused to answer this question. She appeared to be lacking in knowledge and yet when I pressed to speak with a nurse, again she informed me that she was a nurse and qualified to answer my questions. Dr. Uzomba may very well be a brilliant doctor, but his staff is a bunch of rude idiots who do their very best to insult patients and refuse to answer basic questions. As a perspective patient, one has to question the kind of medical care that you will receive should you be unfortunate enough or stupid enough to entrust your medical care to his staff. If the doctor elects to employ people like this, I have to question whether I would want to entrust my health to someone who employs rude and nasty employees who like to play games with the patients.

Bad Experience

He is scam, be careful!!!!!

TYPE 2 DIABETIC

HE IS FAST, ACCURATE AND TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN PROCEDURES. HIS STAFF LEAVES NOTHING TO BE DESIRED.