Dr. Gomez Charleston Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gomez Charleston Jr?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr Charleston is an excellent Doctor, Highly professional, knowledgeable, and extremely courteous. He is right on the money with accurate diagnosis.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

My life, literally, is enriched due to Dr. Charleston's advice and care. I had serious, life threatening and chronic health issues and he provided me with the best medical advice, medications, support and experts to resolve my issues. He was exceptional when he explained what was going on and what to expect. He was especially helpful to my husband who acted as my caregiver. My challenges continue to exist, but Dr. Charleston with his wholistic approach to medicine has helped me to have the highest quality of life possible. I can't imagine ever having to select another internist.

An Excellent Physician

Posted on June 25th, 2014

Dr. Gomez is a knowledgeable, thorough and caring doctor. He treats his patients with respect and kindness as he cares for their medical needs. I am blessed that he is my physician.

Neighborhood Patient

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

I started out seeing Dr. Charleston partner, but because of an insurance snafu, he became my Dr. He is very thorough and very concerned about my health.

Posted on August 13th, 2012

I have been Dr. Charleston's patinent for over 17 years. In that time he has actively worked to improve my health and encourged me to improve my quality of life thorugh healthy life style practices. He has also worked to make health care affordabel during the recesion. He is an amazing doctor and a person who understands that listenign to your patient is also "good medicine".

Simply the Best

Posted on December 9th, 2009

Dr. Charleston is one of the best...period. I have been a patient for over 10 years and I cannot stress it enough. If I go into detail it will take forever, but I write the truth.He is one of the best, if not the best.

Posted on April 14th, 2016