Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gonzalo A Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
I dreaded going to the doctor until I met Dr Gonzalez. Every time I go to my appointment I am greeted kindly by the office staff (Annie and Joanny) by name. It's nice that they take the time to get to know you as an individual and not just another patient. Dr Gonzalez is very knowledgable and thorough in his assessment and plan. He's compassionate, caring and brilliant. You won't find anyone else like him. Highly Recommend.
This is a great doctor and staff. He took the time to treat and explain any problems I had. Instead of the others doctors that I have seen who don't even spend 10 mins with you or end up seeing a nurse practitioner. The staff was quick, sufficient, and very nice. I feel like I am in good hands and would definitely recommend this Doctor.
The office staff are often so incompetent it's ridiculous. They even lost my records after leaving them for less than a year! When they say they will call you back they NEVER do. Dr. Gonzalez never looks happy to see you. Do not go to this office! They are terrible! At least, that was my experience.
29 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Cabrini Medical Center
Dr. Gonzalo A Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gonzalo A Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City Center, FL.