2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gonzalo A Diaz?

doesn't give you the time

He literally didn't stay a minute with me. He told me I needed further testing when I asked about the first result he literally told me the exact same sentence again. One sentence explained my whole situations after studies!!!! I asked him to slow down and explain what he was saying and told me the same thing again. Got up got my hand as if to walk me to the door!!! I've experience different kinds of doctors and by far this is the worse experience I've had so far. Can't go anywhere else not many option in El Paso and the I durante covers this doctor. Honestly I'm to the point that I don't even want to get treated and not see him again. His staff is very friendly and nice though.

Totally dissatisfied, would not recommend Dr. Diaz to anyone. NEVER saw him. Saw all kinds of technicians but not him.

dissatisfied

WE waited for 3 hours to actually get 56 seconds of his time. The information given was information I already knew. He came in without even a chart and said my husband needed a sleep study. I was not at all impressed, his staff was o.k. and therfore I give them 1 star.

Disappointed

It is a great disappointment when you are not given an opportunity OR asked to tell your story. Even before I ever met this doctor, a study was ordered without meeting me, without discussing anything about how this sleep study works! Finally I meet the guy, and he wasted no time to read the results of the test; not once did he even ask to hear my my medical history or medical hardship. This experience left me with a totally uneasy feeling.... I got the impression anybody who walks in gets diagnosed with sleep apenia. Got a very bad vibe.

pesimo servicio, ese lugar es un circo, nadie sabe que esta pasando, solo les interesa el $$$$ mi calificacion es 0, le puse una estrella porque no me permite submit la info si no lo hago, pero ni una estrella se merecen

It just seems like your just another patient. I waited three hours to see the Doctor and he spent literally three minutes with me. He did how ever spend plenty of time talking with a sales rep. even though he had a full house.

He spend only 3 minutes with me, and he make me wait 2 hours

He only told me the results from lab, and for that I had to pay 86 dlls.

Dr. Gonzalo A Diaz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Paso, TX.

Dr. Gonzalo A Diaz Is this you?