Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I came to this doctor because of pain in my stomach I told him about cancer in my family history and he told me I was to young to have colon cancer and didn't do any test sent me home with gastritis and I almost died because I was in the last stages of colon cancer. Even tho it metastasized into my lungs a few years Later I survived because I went to Halifax and got Another Opinion But Not before Going Through The pain Of Chemo Radiation And multiple surgeries And Of Course I Still Have Port Flushes And Constant Checkups Scans And Health Issues Including Not Being Able To Have anymore Children. So at 37 years old I've gone through more than I needed to if the doctor had at least listened and did A Few Test Instead Of Just dismissing me and calling in the next awaiting patient.
31 Years Experience
Universidad De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1987
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOakbend Emergency Center, 7830 W Grand Pkwy S Ste 170, Richmond, TX
Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, TX.