Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez?

miss diagnosed due to lack of concern not knowledge

I came to this doctor because of pain in my stomach I told him about cancer in my family history and he told me I was to young to have colon cancer and didn't do any test sent me home with gastritis and I almost died because I was in the last stages of colon cancer. Even tho it metastasized into my lungs a few years Later I survived because I went to Halifax and got Another Opinion But Not before Going Through The pain Of Chemo Radiation And multiple surgeries And Of Course I Still Have Port Flushes And Constant Checkups Scans And Health Issues Including Not Being Able To Have anymore Children. So at 37 years old I've gone through more than I needed to if the doctor had at least listened and did A Few Test Instead Of Just dismissing me and calling in the next awaiting patient.

Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, TX.