3.6

Have you seen Gonzalo V Gonzalez-Stawinski?

In for a 5 spot!!

Dr Gonzo laid my mind at ease when explaining to me about my pending bypass surgery. I'm 6 weeks out and feeling great!! Thanks again to him and his great staff to taking care of me during my hospital stay and follow ups.

I had valve replacement with this surgeon he was very good but didn't spend time talking to me or my husband before or after surgery on explaining what exactly will happen

Dr. Gonzalez has a horrible bedside manner. The entire Baylor ICU was awful. I wish we would of picked a different doctor and hospital for my mom. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!!

Mr

This Doctor saved my life, I was close to being out of here until he worked his magic, He is truly has gifts given to him by God and I owe him a lot. I was not conscious for quite a while and never had the opportunity to thank him, I plan to seek him out and shake his hand. I had to fill out the ratings to conclude this review. I have not seen him since I was released from the hospital. I see another Doctor (Hall) associated with his practice. Dave Moser I hope this message gets to him and his team. They are also incredible.