Dr. Gonzalo Laje Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gonzalo Laje?

Great doctor

He has helped me battle depression for years. Caring and understanding individual who I’ve recommended strongly to family members and friends. One of the best.

High strung, egotistical; will even laught at you if he doesn't agree with what you're saying.

Kept forgetting to refill my rx through the pharmacy so I would go a week without meds and then end up going through withdrawal. Asked at every appointment if I was having sex and doing drugs yet, as though all teens inevitably do these things. Left because I did not trust him with helping me and felt uncomfortable around him. Felt it was very unprofessional and unsafe to forget to refill patient's medicine.

A Parent

Our child is a patient of Dr. Laje's. Dr. Laje is a wonderful child psychiatrist. He has a unique understanding of psychotropic medications and he took the time to explain the side effects and what to expect. Also, his staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him for child psychiatry!

Parent

Dr. Laje did not properly inform us of side effects. I also do not feel that he understands the development of children. He seems insensitive to our family's needs.

This doc is only interested in your money!

My son was referred to Dr. Laje to get an updated diagnoses for ADD. For $300, Dr. Laje asked him, "Do you hear voices?" and "Have you ever considered committing suicide?" THAT WAS IT! Then, my son was given a 30-day prescription for the meds he'd been on for four years (prescribed by his former doctor who had passed away) and told that he'd have to pay $200 a visit each time he wanted the prescription renewed. If you don't care about real medical care, ethical treatment or your money -- Laje's your doctor!

One of the best childOne psychiatrists I've known

We had a very difficult time with our 12 year-old son. He had been misdiagnosed bipolar and autism spectrum. At one point he was taking 6 different medications and we were still having serious problems. When we met Dr. Laje he made an accurate diagnosis and with a behavioral plan and less medicine our son improved significantly. We got our family back! Thank you!

He is a very caring and knowledgeable dr.