Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez
Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palmdale, CA, with another office in Palmdale, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Antelope Valley Hospital and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez has 2 locations
41230 11th St W Ste E
Palmdale, CA 93551
Book Online Now
Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez - Posted on February 28th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez - Posted on July 14th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez - Posted on September 30th, 2010
Best doctor in North America
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez - Posted on May 10th, 2010
When I went to see Dr. Martinez I was literally on an IV at home waiting to die. Every other doctor had given up on me. I was only 34 years old. To make a VERY long story short, I am now 38 years old, in great health, just underwent IVF to have a baby (I am healthy enough to have a baby) and am looking forward to living a long happy life because Dr. Martinez cared enough to find out what was wrong and make it right. He is also the nicest man you will ever meet, he does not have that "God complex" most doctors have and he is a God fearing man, which is something I truly love about him. His staff is the best I have ever encountered. I could go on and on and sing his praises but the fact is that he is the best doctor I have ever seen and I have seen a lot. I would highly recommend him to anyone for anything, he is a rare doctor that cares about his patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez - Posted on October 30th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Martinez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palmdale, CA.