Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gonzalo G Martinez?

Review

I, having worked in the medical field and experienced family practice physician's character towards patient care from St. Louis to Beverly Hills, Dr. Gonzalo Martinez is, in my opinion, second to none...I will recommend him to anyone that wants an excellent physician .

Dr. Martinez is the best even though i have to wait some times is worth it, because he takes time with his patients. he is caring and a great doctor.

he is a great and caring doctor, he takes the time to listen what i had to say.

Best doctor in North America

When I went to see Dr. Martinez I was literally on an IV at home waiting to die. Every other doctor had given up on me. I was only 34 years old. To make a VERY long story short, I am now 38 years old, in great health, just underwent IVF to have a baby (I am healthy enough to have a baby) and am looking forward to living a long happy life because Dr. Martinez cared enough to find out what was wrong and make it right. He is also the nicest man you will ever meet, he does not have that "God complex" most doctors have and he is a God fearing man, which is something I truly love about him. His staff is the best I have ever encountered. I could go on and on and sing his praises but the fact is that he is the best doctor I have ever seen and I have seen a lot. I would highly recommend him to anyone for anything, he is a rare doctor that cares about his patients.

Awesome doctor.

Excellent doctor. I recommend him 100%. The best doctor I have ever had. He was the only doctor who was able to help me manage my migraine headaches (I hardly get them and when I do they are manageable). No more emergency room visits.