Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gonzalo A Oria has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr oria delivered my 1st child 24 years ago. He rushed me into the hospital on my due date, induced labor. He came to visit few hours later and noticed that the nurse was not giving me the high dose of Pitocin ordered, he yelled at the nurse to increase dose. I ended up with a C -section. More he did an awful job on my din circumcision.. he is a rude doctor. He is not professional at all. Be careful. He doesn't stay put. He moves around
The wait time was a little long; however, everyone including Dr. Gonzalez were great! Recommend.
Dr. Oria delivered my 2nd son, and was always courteous and answered any questions I had. If anything regarding my pregnancy was the least bit concerning, it was looked into promptly. Even if it turned out to be nothing, I'd rather have thoroughness than negligence. I think it's harsh to judge a doctor on the fact that they don't memorize every minute detail of your case. He has so many people to see on a daily basis, I don't expect him to remember everything, that's what charts are for! His staff was always so friendly, and really made the place feel welcoming. My only gripe is the wait time...typically at least a 45 minute wait time to be seen for an appointment. Wasn't too thrilled about having to deliver at Tradition either. But that's more a reflection on the hospital than the doctor. It might be gorgeous, but the place is still in infancy and it shows.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Oria is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Gonzalo A Oria accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Care, 1696 SE Hillmoor Dr Ste A, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gonzalo A Oria in this video.
Dr. Gonzalo A Oria is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.