Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gonzalo Venegas
Dr. Gonzalo Venegas, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Venegas is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center, UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul and Parkland Health & Hospital System. He speaks English.
Dr. Gonzalo Venegas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gonzalo Venegas has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gonzalo Venegas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Dr Venegas is a great doctor in his specialty. He has lot's of experience and his patient bed side manners are impeccable. He is bilingual and his office has in office Lab, surgical procedure room, and 4D sono Tech. I really liked to know that he is a Gyn surgery assistant professor at Dallas Southwestern medical center.
I had a very bad experience with Dr. Gonzalo Venegas. He claims he is a good fertility Dr. and he sucks. I had a artificial insemination with him, the nurse gave us my husband and I the sperm tube to hold in the waiting area almost for an hour! Then they told my husband he could not be in the procedure with me! Seriously dont waste your money and energy going there.
Dr. Venegas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Medical Center
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Parkland Health & Hospital System
Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Methodist Med Ctr, Dallas, Tx
Women's Specialty Center
University Hospital - St Paul
Healthsouth Surgery Center of Dallas
UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Life Care Hospital - Dallas
Dallas Methodist Physicians Network
35 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Gonzalo Venegas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Specialty Center, 1135 N Bishop Ave, Dallas, TX
Dr. Gonzalo Venegas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.