Dr. Gonzalo Venegas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gonzalo Venegas?

Posted on April 7th, 2014

I just not recommend to visit,Charge me $505 just to put the mirena dispositive (that I buy separate) He didn't, he just can not do it, and never went back into the room to say nothing,just got the money in the pocket and leave

Great doctor

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Dr Venegas is a great doctor in his specialty. He has lot's of experience and his patient bed side manners are impeccable. He is bilingual and his office has in office Lab, surgical procedure room, and 4D sono Tech. I really liked to know that he is a Gyn surgery assistant professor at Dallas Southwestern medical center.

not good Dr. very unprofessional nurses.

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Gonzalo Venegas. He claims he is a good fertility Dr. and he sucks. I had a artificial insemination with him, the nurse gave us my husband and I the sperm tube to hold in the waiting area almost for an hour! Then they told my husband he could not be in the procedure with me! Seriously dont waste your money and energy going there.

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I was one of his first patients at Methodist Dallas. He was just finishing internship and didn't have an office yet. We were neighbors, used to play volleyball almost every night. He was a great neighbor, and very caring doctor. I always talk about what a great doc he is. ...

Infertility

Posted on October 13th, 2009

I just want to say that Dr.Venegas you are a great Dr.!!! and that i'm so happy because you help me to get pregnant, you gave me the correct medication (Femara) Thank You so much.

Posted on September 25th, 2017