Have you seen Dr. Gonzalo F Yanez?

Waste of Time

This doctor only saw my husband for 10 minutes and did not address his concerns. In our opinion, waste of time overall. He spent most of the visit talking about his travelling and not my husband's health .

Joseph

Excellent physician , great staff

He is the best. I have seizures and I have seen other neurologist in the past and it was a waste of time and money. I had to wait to see him of course, but I have waited longer before in other offices. I definitely recommend this Dr.

Excellent service

The office staff was courteous , friendly and professional. Dr. Yanez has a great attitude was very informative and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. I would highly recommend him for any person whom is seeking a neuro consult.

This doctor sucks

Dr. Yanes has an office in Hialeah

He seems a little out of it. During the examination I was feeling a little dizzy because he was doing some test with a needle and he didn't seem to care much.In other respects he was just ok, but a little out of the norms.His staff is terrible, my insurance paid most of the examination, and I had a deductible to pay, which I was OK with, I didn't have any problem paying for it.When I called to maybe try to lower the deductible as a courtesy or make a payment in full, one his staff, Adrian Mora was extremely disrespectful, and rude saying that he was immediately sending the account to collections, he would not accept a payment over the phone, and would not transfer the call to a supervisor. He would not explain the benefits paid properly.Other that that it was ok, but I would not recommend him, just because of the risk of having account being sent to collection by mistake, or because the unproffesionalism of his staff.

Dr. Gonzalo F Yanez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.