Dr. Gopa Mukherjee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gopa Mukherjee?

A professional in every way

I’ve been so happy with Dr. Gopa and the care she has provided. I recommend that anyone looking for the right provider give her a chance to treat you properly.

Responsive, caring, and reliable

Dr. Mukherjee has been my most reliable Dr. as of yet. I've seen numerous other doctors for my conditions, yet she's the one that has consistently gone above and beyond to ensure that my treatments are working effectively. I've referred her to my closest family, and I highly recommend at least giving her a call or email to see if it's a good fit.

Worse Doctor to ever care for people

Do to her neglect to a medication that I was on for thee past year, I was having sever symptoms from the medication and I was telling her (not knowing at the time it was my medication until later) that I was having increased PTSD symptoms and physical symptoms of fainting a lot, heart racing, nightmare, little to no sleep, nausea/vomiting, electrical shock like impulses in my body occasionally, increase anger/depression/anxiety and increase suicidal toughs/acts and so on with other symptoms. All from the medication after researching why I was getting worse. She knew about it, never took my vitals once for over a year, ignored my symptoms and would always apologies that I felt the way I did and never educate me that it was the medication and that I should have come off it. She increased too during the middle of the year too knowing I had already had some of the symptoms starting, to which cause a really bad seizure in Oct 2017 to where I busted my head against a medal plate on my back door from just letting my dogs out at night. She only said "sorry, there's nothing I can do for you", while I have a gash in my nose and in my forehead from her not taking responsibility for knowing I was going through all that from the medication she had me on for so long. She was a danger to me from the start. Not only that but she never had an emotion of care when I would come in. It was like looking a person with no emotions at all. It was a dead stair of I was just inconvenience her time. More than half the time she was just pounding away at her key board and not talking to me for the visit. She never asked how I was doing outside her visits and seeing if there was any other solution other than just more medication. Do NOT see this doctor. Not worth you life, health and money if you're paying. She doesn't care. I've researched her and nothing you read is true. She shouldn't even have a practice and be treating patients.

Life-changing

Dr. Gopa has been a tremendous help, and has an incredibly empathetic, patient, and methodical process. I have had no issues opening up to her, and most importantly, I feel safe and secure with her.

Helped me a lot

Helped me sort through a lot of what I was going through.

The best in the profession!

Caring, compassionate and breakthrough!

Incredible psychiatrist

I have been going to Dr. Mukherjee for 5+ years and she is incredible. I love and trust her/

Dr. Gopa Mukherjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.