Dr. Gopal Doshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gopal Doshi?

Best doctor I've ever met

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Dr. Doshi is the most balanced doctor I have ever seen. He is a brilliant doctor and has a wonderful caring bedside manner. He doesn't treat the numbers as some doctors do. He treats the patient. He cares how they are doing and how they are feeling. We relied heavily on Dr. Doshi this last year as my mother spent months in the hospital. She had numerous doctors, but Dr. Doshi was our source of information. He was always honest with us. We could not have made it through without Dr. Doshi. He is #1 in our book.

Could not ask for better!

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Dr. Doshi has been my husband's doctor for a very long time & we could not ask for a better doctor! He has been on dialysis for 4 yrs. & they treat him so well & attend to him so good & keep an eye on him all the. They are always aware when he is not feeling well & keep checking on him constantly.. We would not switch for anything. Dr. Doshi is as good as they come!! Thank you Dr. Doshi .

Posted on May 10th, 2010

I was recently diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease. Dr. Doshi has been very supportive and helpful in keeping me at this level. He is very calm and lets you take your time when he's with you. He is aware of older people's forgetfulness and hard time staying with a regime. He works with you and does not just tell you what to do and that's that. His office staff could be a little better although they are friendly.

Dr. Doshi and So. Arlington Dialysis Center

Posted on March 10th, 2010

I have nothing but praise and respect for Dr. Doshi and the staff at So. Arlington Dialysis Center. They have given my father excellent care and have treated him with respect and compassion. They also allowed me to be with him during his treatments and never made me feel that I was in the way or not wanted there. May God Bless all of you.

Posted on October 18th, 2017