Dr. Gopal V Shah Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Gopal V Shah?

Very disrespectful.. and seems like he received is MD off of Amazon cause he literally has no clue what he is doing

The office looked like it was from the early 1950's. I approached the window as prompted at the door, but unfortunately I was met by a very rude and inconsiderate lady who claims she was the boss and the Dr.'s wife. I didn't think that mattered! A proper staff greets the patients and then gets the information they need. I came in for a check-up and back pain. The lady let me sit down then called me back to the window 2 times knowing that I was in very bad pain, for information that was in the computer already. Once I got to an exam room I was met by nice young lady who helped me. I waited over an hour in the waiting room then another 45 minutes in the exam, I was so very glad that another young lady in the office offered me a drink due to my long wait. The exam room equipment is just as old as the building! I didn't feel that the office was very unsanitary and their bathroom was not handicap friendly so I couldn't bring my walker it had to be left in the hallway. I didn't feel as thou I had the Dr 's full attention due to him going over the same medication I already explained to him. He also seemed a little confused as to which medication to prescribe and that didn't make me feel comfortable at all. I will not be returning to that office nor will I recommend anyone else to!

This is the most dirty office I have very seen and the most run down office. I would not recommend this doctor to anybody. Does not even seem like the Doctor knows what he was talking about. I will not be returning and the lady up front which I believe was the doctors wife is the most rudest person I have every met.

He is the best Dr. My family and I have ever seen! He is compassionate, empathetic, sympathetic,and one if the smartest people I have ever met. He shows the love and care he has for his patients!