Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gopalan Vasudevan
Dr. Gopalan Vasudevan, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Greensburg, PA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Vasudevan is affiliated with Westmoreland Regional Hospital and Westmoreland Regional Hospital Excela Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Gopalan Vasudevan has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Gopalan Vasudevan has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Vasudevan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Westmoreland Regional Hospital Excela Health
45 Years Experience
Thanjavur Medical College
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions44 S Washington Ave, Greensburg, PA
Dr. Gopalan Vasudevan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.