Dr. Gopi K Punukollu Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gopi K Punukollu?

Save my dad

I took my Dad to Dr G's office on Church a few yrs ago. My dad was dying. He was the one that found out that my dad had a blood clot in his lung. He was informative, got to see him right away and he wrote the letter and send us to the hospital. I'll never forget that experience. When any of my friends ask me for a heart Dr he is the first one I gave. A few friend went to him and had great things to say about him. My dad is still alive at age 92. Thanks Dr G!

WILL NOT GO BACK

THIS DOC NEEDS TO LEARN SOME BED SIDE MANNERS HE HAS NO IDEA ABOUT BASIC MANNERISMS AND IS RUDE U CANNOT ASK HIM A QUESTION AND HE KEEPS INTERRUPTING !!!!!! POOR PHYSICIAN !! HORRIBLE EXP

horrible experience

I waited forever to meet this man who wont even look at you in the eye and take five min to talk...just frustrated with this whole set up Where are the real docs????

Awesome...

The wait time was short. Immediate and prompt attention from both staff and Dr. Punukollu. Bed side manner was excellent. Thorough history questioning and thorough questioning of my symptoms. My problem was accurately diagnosed. Highly recommend.

poor bed side manners

This doc needs to work on his poor bedside manners, he is rude and curt and is very business likeWould not go to this man ...all about the money!!

Dr. Gopi K Punukollu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.