Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gopikrishna Gavini
Dr. Gopikrishna Gavini, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Sellersville, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Gavini is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Grand View Hospital and Abington Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gopikrishna Gavini has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Gavini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Grand View Hospital
Abington Memorial Hospital
The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
27 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Gopikrishna Gavini accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions700 Lawn Ave, Sellersville, PA
Dr. Gopikrishna Gavini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sellersville, PA.