Dr. Gordan Kuhar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gordan Kuhar?

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Very good patient relationship, and bed side manner. Exstreanly knowledgeable. High recommend him.

He's the bes!

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

He has helped me so much. When I could hardly walk he got me going againg. THANK YOUR!!!

Designer

Posted on June 21st, 2015

Dr. Kuhar really took the time needed to help me through everything! Great Doctor

Engineer

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at this pain management office. Dr. Kuhar is amazing, and has helped me so much. He is extremely knowledgeable, and caring. He takes the time to listen and work together to best help my condition. I can not thank him enough.

Pick another DR.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr Kuhar did not listen to me, or read my chart before carrying out the wrong procedure on me. I would NEVER go back. There are other great pain management doctors in the area, look elsewhere.

He;HG

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Exceptionally good doctor. I have seen many doctors for a chronic condition, and Dr. Kuhar was by far the best. He spent a lot of time with me and treated me like a human being. Very knowledgeable about pain management and highly regarded by other doctors. Go to see him even if it is out of your way rather than wasting time with other pain clinics.

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Dr. Kuhar misdiagnosed problems, his staff does not know how to communicate with him when necessary and does not believe in the First Amendment.

Best pain Mgt Doctor I ever had!

Posted on June 25th, 2010

I was once a resident of Mass and Dr. Kuhar was my pain Mgt doctor at that time. I moved back to vermont and have a great doc here but he is retiring. I would love to see Doctor kuhar again and am actively seeking to find him as I honestly believe he is one of the very few that inderstands the impact of serious chronic pain on a individuals quality of life! My conditions have further deteriorated and I have no intention of having further surgeries until I consult with Doctor Kuhar.

Posted on September 7th, 2017