Dr. Gordana Lovrekovic-Zakula Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gordana Lovrekovic-Zakula?

GREAT DR.

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Dr. Lovrekovic spends time with you and she is number 1 Lung Dr.

SGT., US Army

Posted on August 20th, 2015

It's a fight between lung SPC vs asthma spc. Who's responsibility for curing/helping my son.

great doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I have never met so dedicated and so kind doctor.Dr Lovrekovic is a very knowledable and is a great advocate for the children. Dr. Lovrekovic has done a lot of pro bono work for children in Georga. Unequaled dedication

She does not care about children!!

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

My Son has Cystic Fibrosis and went to a Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital's Cystic Fibrosis Center for 10 years they have always been wonderful to us!! When we moved here we had no insurance and we paid 200 for a visit up front she assured us she worked with the CF Center in Atlanta..We then recieved a bill for 250 we called to ask for another appt and she refused to see him without the 450 upfront! Mind you she assured us of the quality of care she could give him and is aware that ONE of his meds was over 1300 a month and she would not even work out a payment plan for us!! Never again we will drive to Atlanta before I let this woman near my child!!

accurate...

Posted on February 29th, 2012

very professional physician

Posted on May 13th, 2010

great doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Very Thorough

Posted on September 14th, 2009

After reading the previous review on here, I was hesitant to go to Dr. L. I was terrified that she wouldn't give my son the time of day, especially since he wasn't showing breathing symptoms that day. But once we went into her office, she gave us plenty of time, talking about his history, reviewing x-rays and doctors notes. She took him very serious and even ordered an x-ray that showed a hidden issue in his lungs. I'm sorry that the other person had a bad experience, but ours was definitely pleasant. I would definitely reccomend Dr. Lovrekovic as a pediatric pulmonary specialist to anyone in the area.

Worst excuse for a doctor that I have ever seen!

Posted on June 20th, 2009

I would never recommend this "doctor" to anyone. Her bedside manner is absolutely horrendous. She never even assessed my son who was hospitalized with RSV. She merely walked into the room and looked at what the oxygen regulator was set on, and said that everything was normal. She was informed of my son's O2 sats being in the low 80's and refused to acknowledge it. She said that it was merely a motion artifact, however, being an RN myself, I know what this looks like on the monitor, and told her that it was not. he was completely still, cynotic, and unresponsive to stimulus. This too was "normal" according to her. She said that although my son was a 32 week preemie (and has a history of RDS) , has had RSV out of season, and his admitting diagnosis was RDS, that he didn't have chronic lung disease, and that he should not be getting O2!!! this woman is a complete QUACK! We are seriously considering our legal options, because this is not our first run in with her that has turned out poorly. Our daughter was also hospitalized at 18 months and developed a pneumothorax due to her lack of assessment, and medical ability. DR LOVREKOVIC: JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY PEDS PULMONOLIGIST IN SAVANNAH DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE MONOPOLY! WE DO HAVE OTHER MORE CAPABLE OPTIONS THAN YOU! YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER LEAVING MEDICAL PRACTICE BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT YOUR CALLING!

Posted on June 27th, 2017