Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. D G Allan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Cancer
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Transplantation
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
I have had multiple surgeries by Dr.Allan,three hip replacements and two shoulder.I know he doesn't talk very much but he is the best.I would advise everyone who has problems with all your joints and beyond,call his staff they are the best.His work does speak for itself.Thank you Dr.Allan and your staff for taking such good care of my problems.
Dr. Allan is the best! He has been my orthopedic surgeon for 18 years--he always been "spot" on. He is an excellent diagnostic surgeon. He has a dry personality, but is confident and accurate in all he does. He never forgets anything. He never flaunts his genius level of expertise. We love him! I'm walking and able to work because of him. God bless him and his staff--they're all the best!
Dr. Allan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1983
University Of Alberta
Dr. D G Allan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Center Of Illinois, 1301 S Koke Mill Rd, Springfield, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. D G Allan in this video.
Dr. D G Allan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Springfield, IL.