Dr. Gordon Baker Is this you?

We'll miss you, Dr. Baker

A kind, caring, throw-back to a gilded age of medicine.

Doctor stays current and cares about patients....

Dr. Gordon's allergy-shot treatments have helped me get my allergies under control. I've never known a doctor to spend more time with me as a patient. And it has been through his careful questioning and exams that he's discovered the root-cause of and solutions for problems, such as frequent sinus infections. Though he's certainly not a spring chicken, his mind is keen and he stays abreast of new treatments that have worked very well for me. He also has a very pleasant and welcoming staff of nurses.

Thanks for the anaphlyaxis!

Went in to Dr. Baker's office for an allergy screen. After their $700 scratch test came up 100% negative, they decided to broaden the spectrum with a series of over 20 injections. One of these injections was penicillin, something I am highly allergic to. I noticed the bottle the nurse was drawing from was labeled as such and ordered her, twice, to not inject me with it. She ignored my request, saying it "wasn't really penicillin" and did it anyway. Lo and behold, less than a minute later I went into shock and passed out. They made me sign a variety of forms before my wife got there to cart me away and played it off as a "fear of needles" despite that being probably around the 18th one they had given me.I ended up missing a day of work because I still felt sick almost 48 hours later. They then had the gall to charge me for all of it, and bill my insurance. Thanks for nothing!

1985

I went to Dr.Baker 24 years ago. I had severe night time coughing. He saw that I had allergy tests and then told me the answer was that our new home was the culprit. We were advised to see an attorney, rip out carpets and cabinets and move out. I told him that this condition was getting worse but originated more than 10 years before we had this home. I walked away dismayed. Now it is 2009 and it has gotten worse. Much worse. It is clear I have asthma, something he never checked out. He did ask me if I had been diagnosed with asthma, but when I said, "No", he said that it could not be that then. I asked him why it could not be, and he said it would have been caught by now. Sadly I haven't insurance since I discovered what I had one late night on the computer. I sleep 2 hours sometimes 3. I use over the counter mucus pills and Claritin D 24 to make it a few hours with some relief. I know much damage has been done to my lungs. (In college when it began, 2 drs there said I was homesick and should drop out. They were not big on females going to college) Not sure if there are good drs. I am tired and would like to sleep, and not cough through the entire night. But this dr is one who gets a one track mind and does not think clearly about what his patient is saying.

Dr. Baker is knowlegeable and is a very caring person

I trust Dr. Gordon Baker to give accurate opinions and diagnosis because he is honest and not a slave to corporate masters who hide their wrongdoings by hiring medical fraudsters who will say and write what they want the doctor to say and write. Dr. Baker is HONEST regardless of corporate pressure. He has integrity, unlike IME doctors hired by insurance companies.

Dr. Gordon Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burien, WA.