Dr. Gordon Bennett Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Bennett?

Would Go to None Other!

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr. Gordon Bennett did a total ankle replacement for me. The experience solidified my confidence in this doctor. His office staff are very organized. I did not have to wait to see the doctor. The office provides coffee, treats, television, reading material. Dr. Bennett was able to take my x-ray and MRI right in his building. He was able to schedule my TAR quickly and the CAT scan and post operative procedures quickly and efficiently. Dr. Bennett's secretary Sara listened to my apprehensions and completed substantial paperwork required by my work place. She even called me the morning of the surgery to check on my anxiety. The doctors who would be in the operating room met with me and took extensive time to answer all of my questions and to review exactly what I would expect in the operating room. When receiving the nerve block, there was a nurse right at my head administering a calming drug to make me comfortable. The surgery was as expected. The Crystal Clinic rents space out at St. Thomas Hospital. I have never experienced such a comfortable hospital stay ( and I have had plenty). The rooms were clean, beds were soft, food was delicious. It was so quiet. The nurses took time to make sure that all of your needs were met. Rounds the next day allowed me to meet with the doctors again to answer any additional questions I might have. The entire experience was professional and caring.

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Awful never saw dr bennett saw his resident... Made me feel like a fool ...

Bad Dr

Posted on August 19th, 2016

I had surgery in 2013 and it was not good. Dr said if he had a crystal ball he would have did a different procedure. Is this a way of saying I screwed up? I just had it repaired by a REAL Doctor. This guy, I will not refer him as a Doctor, should go back to school.

Foot Surgery

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I will NEVER go back to Gordon Bennett, nor will I ever refer someone to go to him. I had my surgery in 2010 when I was 20 years old. He left me with a foot that was not corrected and permanent nerve damage. I did not walk for 4 months, after he told me my recovery time would be 6 weeks. He and his staff were never available so I made many trips to the ER in my town. Seeing Dr. Bennett was the biggest mistake in my life. I had to rate a 1 for this to submit, but he is nothing close to that.

skill and caring in one package

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

what a combination, great skill and excellent people skills.

Posted on October 18th, 2017