Dr. Gordon A Bodzin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gordon A Bodzin?

Started off on the wrong foot

we did not start off on the right foot. I questioned why i had to sign a letter waiving my rights to a lawsuit in the event there was a problem with surgery. when i asked him what would happen if i did not sign, he answered by saying that we had to go somewhere else. I replied by asking if he had confidence in his work, he replied 100% i replied back saying then why do i have to sign a waiver. Then he became irritated and said if you dont want to proceed then i have other patients waiting, he left the room and slammed the door behind him. My wife was devestated that he left. We were looking at Cancer right in the face. I signed the waiver he did the partial masectomy it turned out fine. I apologized at the end. He said dont worry. I never saw him again.

Parathyroidectomy

Overall my experience with Dr. Bodzin and his office SUPERB! I highly recommend him. His bedside manner and overall demeanor is very comforting. Kudo ...

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Bodzin did an excellent job with my thyroid surgery. I had almost no pain from the surgery itself, mostly just a sore throat from the anesthesia t ...

General Surgeon

Very precise in his communication, comes across as cutting edge. Knows his surgery procedures. Could be a little warmer in his bedside manner. Has great referrals like the ongologist he recommended, Dr. Shtivelband who is extremely knowledgeable with wonderful bedside manner, unrushed and goes over information with care.

caring and compassionate

Knows what he is doing in and out of the or. very nice and cares about his patients

Dr. Gordon A Bodzin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mentor, OH.