Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gordon R Bozarth has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I'm a happy camper, at age 75 I am still able to walk without pain and enjoy getting outdoors again. I found Dr. Bozarth to be kind and patient and always willing to answer my questions. Major surgery is certainly not quick to recover from but with time and physical therapy the result was well worth the effort.
This doctor may or may not be a decent surgeon but he is the rudest doctor with whom I've been had experience. I know surgeons are often self-absorbed Type A's, but Bozarth goes beyond the pale. I had back surgery from him and 7 months later am still having a lot of back pain. He used an angry tone of voice (pretty close to yelling) to me in two app'ts (without provocation). He was also perfectly pleasant to me in other app'ts. Perhaps he's a bit schizophrenic. Anyway, some people (well, one that I know of) like him as a doctor, but I would have to say you're taking your chances becoming his patient. It may be best to go to Seattle instead.
I was not treated with respect. He fired me as a patient because I asked too many questions. He told me I could not see another physician in his office for a 2nd opinion, I would need to go to Seattle instead. I have seen another Physician at his clinic and recieved quality care.
my husband had 2 back surgerys before, brought all the medical records, had a few consults and bozarth told him he was fine and it was all in his head and only needed drugs to get by. not good. husband went back south to his orginal doctor and within a week was having a 2 level fusion done. his orginal doc said one wrong move and his back would of been broken, so how is that right, when bozarth said there wasnt anything wrong. not good at all
19 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Gordon R Bozarth accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJuneau Bone And Joint Center, 3220 Hospital Dr Ste 101, Juneau, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gordon R Bozarth in this video.
Dr. Gordon R Bozarth is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Juneau, AK.