Dr. Gordon Bozarth Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Bozarth?

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Dr. Bozarth takes the time to explain diagnosis and options. I will continue to recommend him.

Four years after surgery

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I'm a happy camper, at age 75 I am still able to walk without pain and enjoy getting outdoors again. I found Dr. Bozarth to be kind and patient and always willing to answer my questions. Major surgery is certainly not quick to recover from but with time and physical therapy the result was well worth the effort.

Misanthropic surgeon

Posted on February 1st, 2011

This doctor may or may not be a decent surgeon but he is the rudest doctor with whom I've been had experience. I know surgeons are often self-absorbed Type A's, but Bozarth goes beyond the pale. I had back surgery from him and 7 months later am still having a lot of back pain. He used an angry tone of voice (pretty close to yelling) to me in two app'ts (without provocation). He was also perfectly pleasant to me in other app'ts. Perhaps he's a bit schizophrenic. Anyway, some people (well, one that I know of) like him as a doctor, but I would have to say you're taking your chances becoming his patient. It may be best to go to Seattle instead.

I won't return to Dr Bozarth

Posted on January 13th, 2011

I was not treated with respect. He fired me as a patient because I asked too many questions. He told me I could not see another physician in his office for a 2nd opinion, I would need to go to Seattle instead. I have seen another Physician at his clinic and recieved quality care.

behind the times

Posted on July 15th, 2010

my husband had 2 back surgerys before, brought all the medical records, had a few consults and bozarth told him he was fine and it was all in his head and only needed drugs to get by. not good. husband went back south to his orginal doctor and within a week was having a 2 level fusion done. his orginal doc said one wrong move and his back would of been broken, so how is that right, when bozarth said there wasnt anything wrong. not good at all

Excellent

Posted on April 16th, 2010

I have no complaints about Dr. Bozarth. After my back surgery I'm back to work. Before surgery I could barely walk with severe pain.

Scientific integrity questioned

Posted on February 12th, 2009

In my experience this physician, while fantastically credentialled on paper, made considerable errors in scientifiic judgement regarding my care. Unfortunately, despite my attempt to thoroughly discuss my concerns in a reasonable, adult manner, this physician remained unapologetic, dismissive, and curiously nonplussed about the scientfic method. In short, ime, this physician displayed poor listening skills, poor organizational skills, and a questionable understanding of the scientific method.

Posted on October 5th, 2017