Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gordon C Bryars has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gordon C Bryars has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Gordon C Bryars has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gordon C Bryars is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Bryars is without a doubt-the most genuine, caring doctor I've ever dealt with. From the moment he enters the room-his professionalism, yet warmth, are evident. He cares about his patients and has real concern for what's happening with their health. He speaks with a calm, polite voice and doesn't leave you wondering what was said or if you misunderstood. He speaks like a person, not a robot. He is kind and caring. I can not speak highly enough about this doctor. I have been a patient for many years. His nurse, Joyce, and the entire staff are top notch. Dr. Bryars is a blessing to his field. He is also a true southern gentleman.
I am so grateful for this doctor. There are not many doctors that show pure interest in their patents and take the time to explain in detail "EVERYTHING". I highly recommend him and his side-kick "jean". Wonderful ppl and words cannot express the sincerety this doctor have for his patients. I would be lost without him. I am grateful for him and his staff. God bless them all.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Gordon C Bryars accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb Gyn Of West Alabama, 2750 Hospital Dr, Northport, AL
Dr. Gordon C Bryars is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northport, AL.