Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gordon Bunker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 9
Dr Bunker saved my life, he is not about money before people, he helped my husband who has no insurance and no job get away from a bad addiction to oxycodone, he is the only dr who would take payments, and he treated my husbands diabetes. This Dr was a godsend to citrus county helping those addicted to narcotic pain medicine get help. Now that he is gone so many people are at a loss, including my husband who has gone back to the oxycodone because no dr in citrus county will help him without cash up front. CITRUS COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE has taken a good dr, a dr who treated patients regardless of insurance and arrested him for what? For helping people get off drugs. No where will they go? There are no other places in citrus county that help addicts with suboxone or methadone. Thus raising the crime rate.
This guy over bills you, also your bill never goes down. I have went to him and you allways have to go every month. It's a money thing. Bunker never gives you refill, you all way have to pay. it's a joke!!! If you are on some thing that you stay on, you need refills. Not this guy. There is allways a bill for a refill. I wish i never moved to this DR. Bad choice!!!! Please look at you bill and never walk out of there with out a receipt!!!
Dr. Bunker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center
39 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7151 W International Ct, Homosassa, FL
Dr. Gordon Bunker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homosassa, FL.