3.0

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Bunker?

He believes in people before pennies

Dr Bunker saved my life, he is not about money before people, he helped my husband who has no insurance and no job get away from a bad addiction to oxycodone, he is the only dr who would take payments, and he treated my husbands diabetes. This Dr was a godsend to citrus county helping those addicted to narcotic pain medicine get help. Now that he is gone so many people are at a loss, including my husband who has gone back to the oxycodone because no dr in citrus county will help him without cash up front. CITRUS COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE has taken a good dr, a dr who treated patients regardless of insurance and arrested him for what? For helping people get off drugs. No where will they go? There are no other places in citrus county that help addicts with suboxone or methadone. Thus raising the crime rate.

sucks

This guy over bills you, also your bill never goes down. I have went to him and you allways have to go every month. It's a money thing. Bunker never gives you refill, you all way have to pay. it's a joke!!! If you are on some thing that you stay on, you need refills. Not this guy. There is allways a bill for a refill. I wish i never moved to this DR. Bad choice!!!! Please look at you bill and never walk out of there with out a receipt!!!

A+++++

Dr. Bunker is the most wonderful caring doctor I have every been to. He spends so much one on one time and is the only person that has helped me with my issues. I would recommend him to everyone for anything.

Dr. Gordon Bunker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homosassa, FL.

Dr. Gordon Bunker Is this you?