Dr. Gordon M Byrom Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gordon M Byrom?

told me I needed Breast removed immediatly nothing wrong w? my breast

the dr. pictured is a horrible money hungry worst Dr., I've ever encountered do dr. Byrom a huge favor and remove her picture she was booted out of Cameron and is now inflicting her venomous care in Excelsior Springs area Beware

Dr. Byrom is not pictured in your photo. He is very handsome and exhibits few if any wrinkles. He is an excellent doctor.

outstanding Dr who is skilled and well connected to multiple hospitals and specialists

He has ared for me for four years. I have diabetes, kidney problems, heart problems. He has all my problems under control through three hospitals and multiple confederate specialists. My health has drastically improved under his care. His office and staff are like family, and his patients soon grow to love him as a friend as well as trust him with their lives.