Dr. Gordon Crofoot Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Crofoot Jr?

Disappointed with Office Staff

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Dr. Crofoot is excellent. His office staff is not up to his standards. I got a blood test 4-5 weeks ago. I have had to call the office 5 times! Still to this day no one has called me back to tell me the results! How can such an excellent doctor have a staff like this? I'm giving them one more day before I drive to the office and confront them in person. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Gordon Crofoot Review

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Crofoot from 1985 through 2006. My experience with him was excellent. He cares for each of his patients as if each is the only patient. I followed Dr. Crofoot as his practice grew and he moved on and up. My experience was wonderful. I moved to another part of the USA and could no longer be a patient or he would still be my doctor.

One of the best and most knowledgeable Drs. that I have met as a patient or have known as a Registered Nurse.

Posted on January 19th, 2013

I began seeing Dr. Crofoot many years ago when first being dx'd with HIV. I had been infected some 12 to 15 years before I sero-covereted and almost ...

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

Dr. Crofoot is the most outstanding medical professional I have had the good fortune to select for my medical care. He is easy to talk to and discuss medical issues with. He will spend as much time as is necessary to provide the level of service that I might require. I have complete confidence in his knowledge and experience in his specialty area. I have tremendous respect for his work in the Yucatan and his contributions there. His entire staff is the best in Houston.

HIV Poz

Posted on May 31st, 2010

Amazing doctor! When I found out I was HIV-positive I really considered suicide...well kind of, but I was depressed, thought my life was over as I knew it. His staff and his physicians assistant, Donnie, have been amazing through it all. I am healthy happy and more than anything.. hopeful. Thank you Dr. Crofoot!PS: If anyone things that someone from his office wrote this, please feel free to message me and I'll gladly call you myself!

First Rate

Posted on July 8th, 2008

One in the top five in the US for his specialty.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017